Data Analytics Collaboration
Overview: At Centre for Biology, Informatics and Technology, we believe in giving best onsite and/or offsite consulting services for delivering advanced predictive analytics along with quantitative ad-hoc and descriptive to create valuable insights from your data which will help you solve issues such as improving health, lowering the costs and increasing the profits.
Our team consists of Ph.D's, each with more than decade of experience in data analytics in healthcare and other segments.
We apply statistical techniques to solve real world clinical and business problems for health community (clinical research, Payer/ Provider, Public Health, Pharmacy Benefit Management companies). We give you actionable solutions that are efficient and simple for underlying needs. Our research team give you best outcomes any of the areas below:
• Clinical research and clinical trial data analysis
• Customer Profiling, Scoring, and customer segmentation (behavioral, needs and value based)
• Retention models – loyalty, plan choice, customer service, satisfaction, propensity to churn, attrition models
• Pricing Analytics – Plan Pricing, Underwriting, Provider Contracting
• Fraud Analytics – Fraud Modeling, Network Analysis, Anomaly detection for unidentified Fraud
• Health Management – identification and risk stratification, risk scores, disease management, gaps in care analytics.
• Provider and Network Management – competitor analysis, contract pricing, physician loyalty, etc.
• Quality of Care Metrics and Survey Analysis
• Cost optimization Analytics – Strategies to reduce cost of care for payers, providers, and members, Alternative treatments/ Medications
• Predictive Modeling – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Network analysis, etc
Contact: Dr. Rajani Kanth Vangala, Scientific Chairman and Director of C-BIT at email@example.com