Our Engineering Unit works on integrating different fields like mechanical, electrical, electronics, computational, nanotechnology and bioengineering to develop next generation technologies.
1. Development of nanoparticles for protein concentration (patent pending)
2. Developing biosensors for detection of biomarkers for heart risk prediction from urine
3. Miniature battery operated nucleotide/protein electrophoresis for simple molecular diagnostics at any place
4. Making a chemical fume hood using simple shelf and exhaust systems
5. Making bacterial culture incubators and culture hoods
6. Making bio-fuel (bioethonal and biodiesel) fermentors
For project internships: email@example.com